HSMI 21 Days Fasting - Day 9
To consecrate means to sanctify or to set apart for a particular purpose. As in the biblical times, God expects every Christian to be set apart for his work here on earth. Consecration is solely to be used by God. God is looking for vessels who would be set apart for. A life God concentrates on starts with consecration.
TEXT: Joshua 7:3-13; 2 timothy 2:20-21; Joshua 8:24-26
INSIGHT FOR FERVENT PRAYING
To consecrate means to sanctify or to set apart for a particular purpose. As in the biblical times, God expects every Christian to be set apart for his work here on earth. Consecration is solely to be used by God. God is looking for vessels who would be set apart for.A life God concentrates on starts with consecration.
If God would use you effectively for His work, he does not want you to be saved alone, but He wants you to be highly sanctity for His work because God cannot Condon stinky vessels and lives.
Achan was the channel devil used to punish the Israelites because he took the accursed thing from the land of Jericho and because of this, God’s presence departed from the whole Israel and this caused them the lives of 36 men and initial defeat against Ai.
This is a picture of what happens when all members of an organization/ church is not sanctified or consecrated; it destroys the good work and intentions of the others. For us to launch deep into God’s wonders and divine manifestation of God for our lives and church this year, we have got to be wholly consecrated to God for us to experience His wonders and divine manifestation. We have got to remove the Achan spirit of worldliness from our lives and midst then God will multiply us as he has promised to do with us this year.
1. Thank God for making you see this New Year.
2. Thank God for salvation of your life
3. Thank God for the good plans he has for your life and church this year
4. My father, please cleanse me from every iota of sin and iniquities; operating or hibernating in my lives.
5. My father my father, remove every spirit of Achan (covetousness and worldliness) from your life and his church.
6. In the name of Jesus, I am not a channel through which the devil will carry out his enterprise in this church.
7. By your grace oh Lord, I am a vessel for MANIFESTATION OF YOUR GLORY this year.
8. Father, cause me and this church to be victorious on all sides even as I pursue holy living this year.
9. Lord, give me the grace to be obedient always to your commandment this year
10. Ask God to remove any weight that may easily beset you this year.
11. You spirit of Jezebel; we expose and destroy you in our midst this year in Jesus name
12. Every error that will take me from you and your presence this year, Lord may I Never come in contact with them in Jesus name
14. I receive divine immunity against antibodies of sin in Jesus name
15. I receive divine grace and enablement to fear, honour and please you in Jesus name.
16. Every infectious virus of sin in my body, receive the judgment of death in Jesus name.
17. I give myself to you Lord, use me any way and anyhow.