HSMI 21 Days Fasting Day 15
TOPIC: PRAYER OF RESTORATION
TEXT: JOEL 2:25-31
INSPIRATIONAL TONIC FOR FERVENT PRAYING
Zec. 10:6 - When your debtors are refusing or are unable to pay. - When you lose your job unrighteously - When your things have been stolen and you desire recovery and arrest of the thieves - When you desire a recovery of past financial losses - Whenever you want to 'possess your possession' No matter the spiritual height from which you have fallen, God is very much interested in restoring you, if only you can cry unto Him for mercy. Job 42: 10: "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before." It is the devil's job to steal, to kill and to destroy. (John 10:10). His greatest design is to destroy the image of God in man. He will use any method.
The Bible says, "When the hedge is broken, the serpents will bite" (Ecclesiastes 10:8). Many, through carelessness break the protective hedge God has placed around their lives and property. Thus they allow the enemy to destroy it. The good news is that what is killed, stolen or destroyed by the enemy can be restored by God. Jesus said, "I am come that you might have life and life more abundantly "(John 10:10). God has promised in Joel 2:25 to restore unto us our lost and wasted years. Everything lost to the devil will be restored by God. Job lost all but in the end everything was restored to him even in multiple-fold. As you pray these prayer points, power for restoration will be released into your life.
Confession: Jer. 1:12: Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Confession: Joel 2:25-26: God will and has restored to me the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, the great army which Was sent among us. And we shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD our God, that hath dealt wondrously with us: and my people shall never be ashamed. Isa. 41:18-20: God will and has opened rivers in high places for me, my family and the church, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: He will and has made the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. He will and has planted in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; God will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
LETS US PRAY
1. Thank God for the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer, in the name of Jesus.
3. I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. You powers denying me my due miracles, get you hand of my miracles now, in the name of Jesus.
5. My father my father, by your power and mercy, I recover all the ground that I have lost to the enemy, in Jesus' name
6. I command all the damages done to my life by . . . (pick from the under listed) to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
- evil tongue
- demonic prophecies
- witchcraft spells and curses
- personal negative confessions
- household wickedness
7. Let all the evil parasites feeding on any area of my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
8. My life is not a fertile ground for any evil to thrive in, Jesus' name.
9. I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
10.You spirit and voice of impossibilities, I reject and silent you right now I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.
12. I decree restoration seven fold in . . . areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. I posses the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
14. Lord, heal all wounds and spiritual bullets sustained from attacks of the enemy.
15. My father my father, let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great, that has been stolen from me, be restored 7 fold, in the name of Jesus.
16. Lord, I receive your power for a new beginning.
17. Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of it, in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord Jesus, I thank You for answering my prayer.