TOPIC: PRAYER FOR THE SPIRIT OF DICERNMENT AND WISDOM.
TEXT: ACT 5:1-11 PHILLIPIANS 1:9-10 “And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
INSPIRATIONAL TONIC FOR FERVENT PRAYERING.
Every Christian needs the spirit of wisdom and discernment. The church of God needs the spirit of discernment to know what is right from what is wrong. We need God
‘s wisdom for our leader and discernment to lead God’s people. If not for the spirit of discernment Peter and the entire church would have been deceived by Ananias and Sapphira, also it was the spirit of wisdom that helped King Solomon to discover the true mother of the child that was brought to him. The church needs exceptional discernment and wisdom to know what God wants per second time.
LET US PRAY
1. Father, thank you for the opportunity to be called your own.
2. Father, we receive exceptional wisdom for our senior pastor and wife so they would lead us right in Jesus name.
3. Father, please release wisdom upon all our leaders in Jesus name.
4. Spirit of wisdom, rest upon your church and every member in Jesus.
5. I receive the spirit of wisdom upon my life in Jesus name.
6. Sprit of discernment, begin to work in my life in Jesus name.
7. By the Spirit of wisdom and discernment, every spirit of confusion and diversion, expire right now in Jesus name.
8. Father, open my spiritual channels, to begin to discern mysteries surrounding any evil around my destiny in Jesus name.
9. The fire of the Holy ghost, Fall upon my spirt man in Jesus name.
10. I receive sharpness of Sprit and mind in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, release the gift and spirit of discernment into as many who desire in our midst in Jesus name.
12. Thank you father for answered prayers.