DAY 2 11/01/2022
TOPIC: SEND YOUR RAIN
TEXT: DEETERONOMY 11:14 “that He will give the rain for your land in its season, the early and late rain, that you may gather in your grain and your new wine and your oil”
ECCLESIATES 11:3a NIV “If clouds are full of water, they pour rain on the earth.”
INSPIRATIONAL TONIC FOR FERVENT PRAYING
Rain could depict blessings from God and also the outpouring of the Holy Spirit as written in John 7:37-39. Our cloud is full of water and we need to command it to release it rain. It is not enough to release the rain but on time and in the right season. God is promising both early and later rain. The blessing of the past that is overdue would be released and the blessing for now and future would also be released. Some things happen when rain comes:
1. It softens the hard ground.
2. It wets the earth and makes it fertile for fruitfulness.
3. It ends dry season.
4. It brings hope for farmers.
5. It makes their grain germinates.
6. There is a guarantee of bountiful harvests
7. It brings happiness to the seed sower.
LET US PRAY
1. Father we thank you for all you did for us and our families in year 2021. We give you all the glory.
2. Father, we ask for your mercy and ask that the blood of Jesus washes us clean in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, we thank you for the promise of Rain in year 2022.
4. Father, by your power, we command every dry ground to soften right now in Jesus’ name.
5. My father, my father, everything representing dryness in my life, family and ministry, end now in Jesus’ name.
6. Our father, every ground that is dry that Healing stream ministries international needs to take, Soften them now in Jesus’ name.
7. In year 2022, Because of your promised Rain, let there be fruitfulness in every part of my life In Jesus name.
8. My father my father, I rebuke wasteful and wasted effort in my life this. Every seed I sow will not die but germinate in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, your rain brings hope, Let all my hopes this year result into swift testimonies in Jesus’ name. My expectation will not be cut short in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, we ask that all through this year, happiness and joy unspeakable shall be our portion in Jesus’s name.
11. Father, by your power we call down all overdue blessings to come now in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, please send our rain in the right season and early so we can enjoy the rain in Jesus’ name.
13. Father, whatever your rain represents, is duplicated in every facet of my life in Jesus’s name.
14. Thank God for answered prayers.